What if it's taking a while to fall pregnant?
Take steps to support your sperm health, relax and enjoy trying for pregnancy!
If after a year of
- not using any contraception,
- having regular (at least twice weekly) sex,
you do not become pregnant, you may wish to see a doctor who may perform some tests.
You should seek medical help earlier
- if a doctor has told either you or your partner that you have fertility problems,
- if the female partner is older than 35
- or, if you have any questions or concerns about planning pregnancy, including timing sex with ovulation.
Consulting a doctor may help lower stress and anxiety.
For further information on pregnancy planning please click below.